Jacksonville Faux Wood Blinds - Great Window Shades Inc.
If you love window treatments then you’re really going to love faux wood blinds because these aren’t your average window coverings. These are the ultimate in treatments. Call Great Window Shades Inc. for more details on how you can take advantage of our blind services.
Wood blinds are typical. They are strong and durably built for your convenience, but they can’t be placed in areas that are prone to moisture conditions. Areas such as the bathroom and kitchen deserve to have windows treated with quality coverings.
The faux version of the blind is really easy to use. They come equipped with a drawstring option that is used to raise or lower them. This is great for those wanting some sunlight but not too much. Too much sunlight in a room can fade the furniture.
Popular types of Jacksonville wood blinds:
- Cordless – no more do you have to worry about a messy cord. With these gems you only need a hand to raise and lower them. This is great for the safety of your children and pets as the elimination of a cord means added safety in the home.
- Routless – How many times have you had to close your blinds completely just to watch TV? With the routless version of the blind you’ll be able to reduce the glare and have more privacy.
- Motorized – Work your blinds with ease. With the motorized version, you can relax watching your favorite TV show while having total control over your blinds.
Cost of blinds
The cost of these specialty blinds differs due to the size of the windows. Bigger windows will obviously be more and smaller windows less expensive. Here is a price breakdown of what these blinds are going to run. This is based on standard size windows.
- Materials – On the low end, you can expect to pay $125. On the higher end, you’ll pay around $180.
- Labor – The entire installation process for one window is 2 hours. Labor costs run about $130 to $ 200.
- Supplies & tools – A contractor will charge for the use of tools and supplies as well. You can set aside about $30 for this.
- Total – For lower priced blind installation, you’ll pay about $300 total. But for the more expensive brands, it will cost a total of $400.
Whenever you want faux wood blinds installed in your home, there’s only one window treatment contractor to trust and that’s Great Window Shades Inc.. For years we have been delivering quality treatments to the area and still continue to today.
- Cleaning Your Polycore Shutters at Home in Jacksonville
So you’ve had your Polycore Shutters for a while now and they are finally getting dirty. This is from the years of not cleaning has done to them. Never fear, you can clean them in your own home. Cleaning them on your own will save you money.If you’re on a shoestring budget, like hundreds of...Read More
- Which Window Treatment Works Best For You?
At Great Window Shades Inc., we know how important it is for you to choose the right window treatments for your Jacksonville home. That's why we are here to help! We offer a variety of attractive and affordable window treatments for your home. Whether you prefer blinds, shades, or shutters, we've got you covered. If...Read More
If you are looking for a Jacksonville faux wood blinds company then please call 904-361-2010 or complete our online request form.