Jacksonville Faux Wood Blinds – Great Window Shades Inc.
If you love window treatments then you’re really going to love faux wood blinds because these aren’t your average window coverings. These are the ultimate in treatments. Call Great Window Shades Inc. for more details on how you can take advantage of our blind services.
Wood blinds are typical. They are strong and durably built for your convenience, but they can’t be placed in areas that are prone to moisture conditions. Areas such as the bathroom and kitchen deserve to have windows treated with quality coverings.
The faux version of the blind is really easy to use. They come equipped with a drawstring option that is used to raise or lower them. This is great for those wanting some sunlight but not too much. Too much sunlight in a room can fade the furniture.
Popular types of Jacksonville wood blinds:
- Cordless – no more do you have to worry about a messy cord. With these gems you only need a hand to raise and lower them. This is great for the safety of your children and pets as the elimination of a cord means added safety in the home.
- Routless – How many times have you had to close your blinds completely just to watch TV? With the routless version of the blind you’ll be able to reduce the glare and have more privacy.
- Motorized – Work your blinds with ease. With the motorized version, you can relax watching your favorite TV show while having total control over your blinds.
Cost of blinds
The cost of these specialty blinds differs due to the size of the windows. Bigger windows will obviously be more and smaller windows less expensive. Here is a price breakdown of what these blinds are going to run. This is based on standard size windows.
- Materials – On the low end, you can expect to pay $125. On the higher end, you’ll pay around $180.
- Labor – The entire installation process for one window is 2 hours. Labor costs run about $130 to $ 200.
- Supplies & tools – A contractor will charge for the use of tools and supplies as well. You can set aside about $30 for this.
- Total – For lower priced blind installation, you’ll pay about $300 total. But for the more expensive brands, it will cost a total of $400.
Whenever you want faux wood blinds installed in your home, there’s only one window treatment contractor to trust and that’s Great Window Shades Inc.. For years we have been delivering quality treatments to the area and still continue to today.
- Trendy Window Films that Will Add to the Uniqueness of Your Home in Jacksonville
Instead of purchasing overpriced blinds for your windows, why not look into getting window films? These films are directly placed on the windows themselves for maximum affect. They come in all styles and varieties. If you feel as though your home is more unique than the others on your block, then take the time to...Read More
- 3 Excellent Shutter Types To Consider For Your Jacksonville Home
If you are one of the many homeowners out there that has decided shutters are the window treatment option best suited to your particular tastes and needs, the only real decision you have left to make is which type of shutters you are going to have installed in your home. Despite what many people believe,...Read More
If you are looking for a Jacksonville faux wood blinds company then please call 904-361-2010 or complete our online request form.